International Hospital Logistics Industry Platform
med.Logistica is the only event in Germany dedicated to hospital logistics and process optimisation in hospitals.
The focus of the congress and the accompanying trade fair will be on the exchange of information between hospital decision-makers and suppliers of logistics services and solutions.
At med.Logistica you will meet
- Directors and general managers of hospitals and supporting companies
- General managers of hospital service subsidiaries
- Divisional and departmental managers for logistics
- Divisional and departmental managers for purchasing, business and administration
- IT managers
- Technical managers
- Operating theatre managers
- Sterile processing managers
- Hospital pharmacists
- Directors of nursing/nursing managers
- Hospital architects and planners
The visitors come from Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Denmark and The Netherlands.
The Congress: Best Practice Solutions
A wide range of logistics projects and innovative solutions will be presented at the congress. Innovative strategies as well as concrete applications and best-practice solutions for process optimisation in hospitals will be presented. All of this guarantees a comprehensive overview of every aspect of hospital logistics.
The Trade Fair: Unique Market Overview
med.Logistica's accompanying trade fair is located at the Congress Center Leipzig (CCL) directly in front of the congress halls. As a result, you can be in direct contact with congress participants and your trade fair stand will be the centre of attention. This is the perfect setting to present your company and your services to a top-class professional audience.
Key exhibition areas:
- IT, software, technology and services for:
- Patient logistics
- Surgical logistics
- Medical product logistics / Pharmaceutical logistics
- Laboratory logistics
- Sterile materials and equipment logistics
- Food and kitchen logistics
- Laundry and clothing logistics
- Waste logistics
- Organisation of files / filling process
- Bed management
- Directional signage systems in hospitals
- Medical and technical equipment
- Hospital logistics in the construction plannig process
- Research / colleges & universities / initial & advanced training
- Professional associations
- Purchasing organisations