Call for Papers
In the 2019 med.Logistica conference programme, current questions relating to hospital logistics will be revisited in talks, discussions and workshops and successful solutions from daily practice will be introduced.
Please note that the Call for Papers is closed. The online congress program will be available here from mid-January 2019.
Key topics at the congress
- Highlighting of individual areas as well as their interfaces
- Organisation of files / filing process
- Storage and transport of medicine
- Provision of laboratory tests and blood products
- Bed management
- Waste logistics / hazardous materials management
- Holistic procurement management
- Hospital logistics in the construction planning process
- Logistics in special situations (disaster, relocation, conversion of existing buildings)
- Management of mobile devices and equipment
- Medical product logistics
- Emergency management
- Patient logistics
- Surgical logistics
- Meal management
- Textile logistics
- Directional signage systems in hospitals
- CSSD Logistics
- Patient admittance and discharge
- Integrated / holistic concepts for process optimisation in hospitals or in a care region
- Digitisation and IT infrastructure
- lnsourcing / outsourcing in hospital logistics
- Cooperation models between hospitals
- Process management and organisation in hospitals
- Strategy development in hospital logistics - innovative future solutions
- Logistical structures in a supply region
- A look beyond the end of one's nose
- Best practice solutions regarding logistics in other sectors
- The research should have been concluded and assessed after the 1st of November 2015.
- Higher practice relevance
- Practical benefits / economic assessment
- Scientific level / degree of difficulty
- Professional processing / system / creativity
All submissions should be product- and manufacturer-independent and should present current questions and successful practical solutions. Product presentations and advertising presentations are generally excluded.
Content of the abstract:
- Intention / problem definition
- Solution approach and results of the presentation
- Benefits / learning goals
- Interaction with IT and technology
The following types of presentations can be submitted:
- Individual presentation
- Discussion panel
For workshops and discussion panels, please also state how much time your event will require.
For submitting presentations, only use the online form. In order to make it possible to compare the entries submitted, other methods of submission are unfortunately not possible.
Further information and details for submitting abstracts are available for download:
Leipzig Prize for Hospital Logistics
With your submission, you can simultaneously apply for the Leipzig Prize for Hospital Logistics.
Prize for student research: the Thesis Award
The Thesis Award recognises excellent student research from new generations of hospital logistics specialists with a prize money of 1,000 euros. Prize for student research: the Thesis Award here.