med.Logistica: the international meeting place for the hospital logistics sector
med.Logistica is the only industry platform for the hospital logistics industry in German-speaking countries. This is the only platform that provides a comprehensive overview of current developments and central aspects of process optimisation in everyday clinical practice.
In the congress as well as at the trade fair you will benefit from valuable insights and concrete solutions to increase efficiency, improve quality and reduce costs. The entire logistics chain is in the limelight here - from procurement to the internal flow of people, materials and information to disposal.
Innovative logistics solutions will be presented and numerous best-practice examples will be discussed.
At med.Logistica you have the opportunity to meet colleagues from the entire German-speaking world. This is the ideal opportunity to exchange experiences and create the basis for fruitful networking.
At med.Logistica you will meet::
- Directors and general managers of hospitals and supporting companies
- General managers of hospital service subsidiaries
- Divisional and departmental managers for logistics
- Divisional and departmental managers for purchasing, business and administration
- IT managers
- Technical managers
- Operating theatre managers
- Sterile processing managers
- Head of Hospital Pharmacy
- Directors of nursing/nursing managers
- Hospital architects and planners
Latest Market Overview
The trade fair exhibition presents the latest logistics products and services. Furthermore, intensive discussions with industry representatives will also be held here.
Key exhibition areas:
- IT, software, technology and services for:
- Patient logistics
- Surgical logistics
- Medical product logistics / Pharmaceutical logistics
- Laboratory logistics
- Sterile materials and equipment logistics
- Food and kitchen logistics
- Laundry and clothing logistics
- Waste ogistics
- Organisation of files / filling process
- Bed management
- Directional signage systems in hospitals
- Medical and technical equipment
- Hospital logistics in the construction plannig process
- Research / colleges & universities / initial & advanced training
- Professional associations
- Purchasing organisations